Humans of GCAA: Clare Whyte

%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s+a+public+school+with+lots+of+different+people%2C+I%27ve+been+to+public+schools+before+so+it%E2%80%99s+similar+to+any+other+public+school+but+with+an+artistic+twist+which+I+like%2Cwhich+is+why+it%E2%80%99s+cool.%0D%0A+There+are+a+lot+of+differences%2C+Rosati-Kain+%28Claire%E2%80%99s+previous+school%29+was+an+all+girls+Catholic+high+school+so+this+is+a+huge%2C+like+on+a+totally+different+plane+than+this+one%2C+but+I+like+it%2C+I+like+the+freedom+here+more.+There+aren%27t+as+many+restrictions%2C+creativity+is+allowed%2Cbut+at+my+old+school+it+was+hard+to+find+a+good+niche+where+you+could+express+yourself+freely.%E2%80%9D%0D%0AClare+Whyte%2C+sophomore+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Humans of GCAA: Clare Whyte

“It’s a public school with lots of different people, I've been to public schools before so it’s similar to any other public school but with an artistic twist which I like,which is why it’s cool.
 There are a lot of differences, Rosati-Kain (Claire’s previous school) was an all girls Catholic high school so this is a huge, like on a totally different plane than this one, but I like it, I like the freedom here more. There aren't as many restrictions, creativity is allowed,but at my old school it was hard to find a good niche where you could express yourself freely.”
Clare Whyte, sophomore

“It’s a public school with lots of different people, I've been to public schools before so it’s similar to any other public school but with an artistic twist which I like,which is why it’s cool. There are a lot of differences, Rosati-Kain (Claire’s previous school) was an all girls Catholic high school so this is a huge, like on a totally different plane than this one, but I like it, I like the freedom here more. There aren't as many restrictions, creativity is allowed,but at my old school it was hard to find a good niche where you could express yourself freely.” Clare Whyte, sophomore

Elyse Luecke

Elyse Luecke