Purchase a yearbook for a chance to win tickets to see The Irreplaceables Tour

Caroline Knapp, Expression Editor-in-Chief

Image provided by MOXIE
Purchase a yearbook to win two tickets to see The Irreplaceables, live at the Pageant. Friday, Dec. 15.

Purchase a yearbook by Tuesday, Dec. 12 for a chance to win two tickets (a $70 value) to see The Irreplaceables Tour, featuring Kalani Hilliker, Chloe Lukasiak and Kendall Vertes from the TV show Dance Moms, on Friday, Dec. 15, at 6 pm at The Pageant.

According to organizers, “the 75 minute show is a combination of cutting-edge dance brought to life by bright lights and unique sets. Admirers can expect a high-energy night that will inspire the dancer inside! Fans will get the chance to ask the questions they’ve been dying to know during the tell-all Q&A with girls and their moms. Devotees will get to shop a unique pop-up style merchandise experience and there will also be a pre-show dance workshop.” You can find more information by visiting the tour website.

Purchase yearbooks online or at school. Prices start at $30. Online purchases must be made by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, Dec. 12. Cash or check purchases must include an order form and be given to Mr. Armknecht in room 403 by the end of the school day on Dec. 12. Previous yearbook purchases will automatically be included in the drawing. A winner will be randomly selected on Thursday, Dec. 14. The tickets will be distributed during advisory. If the winner is not present on Dec. 14, another winner will be selected.