Senior Survey

2019 Senior Survey

• Must be the name that appears in SIS
  • If different from your official SIS name.
  • In case we need to contact you about anything, please provide an email where we can contact you.
  • 1. Quotes must not exceed 200 characters total (including spaces). DO NOT GO OVER THIS LIMIT, or we will cut it to fit. 2. You are not permitted to use obscene, offensive, or inappropriate language, nor are you permitted to make references to cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, sex, and gangs. 3. You may not use language that denigrates another’s ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexuality, sexual orientation, gender, physical or mental ability, etc. 4. You may not make references to killing or make any violent statements in general. 5. You may not say anything negative about the school. 6. You must submit your quote through GCAA Today website. We will only accept written quotes under special circumstances. 7. When submitting a quote, you must put your name as it appeared on Infinite Campus. 8. If you are using an attributed quote, you must credit the person who it originated from.
  • If you choose to upload a photo here, it will be used for your senior quote photo on the Senior Magazine. If you do not upload one, your portrait photo will be used. If you are unable upload a photo but do not want your portrait picture used, you may contact us at editors@gcaatoday.com and we can discuss further options. The photo must be of your face with no other people in the frame. Crop will be from your mid-chest up. The photo must be a recent photo within the past six months. You are not permitted to portray obscene, offensive, or inappropriate language, nor are you permitted to make references to cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, sex, and gangs. No hand gestures (peace signs, etc.) may block your face. If the photo it is too low of resolution, it will not be used. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any photo submitted for any reason.